Marriage Help Centers

Marriage Help Centers
Families That Play, Pray and Laugh together stays together

Friday, February 26, 2010

Feb 26

Hi everyone. Thanks for visiting our site. We want to keep everyone updated on our family and my journey through this craziness I/we are all going through. I know this doesn't just affect me. I feel really bad that that you are also carrying part of this weight that you have nothing to do with.
Pictured here is my gorgeous wife of 28 yrs. She looks as good now....no better that she looked when I married her. I have to tell you that Tina has really stepped into the lions den and is fighting this thing with everything she has. I thank God every day for her and how much she loves me. For those of you who have heard that Tina doesn't "nurture", she is the best nurse ever...and I get to sleep with her at night.

I know this is especially hard for Jen and Josh.(not me sleeping with their mom, the cancer) so please keep praying for them as well. I know we will get thru this season in our lives and look back and praise God for the miracles He has done. We should be doing that every day anyway!! There is a plan and I know He has a purpose. Let's not get into our FEAR, but walk in faith and in all things rejoice. I am truly amazed at how many people are praying and are genuinely concerned for Tina and I and the kids. It is very humbling and I really appreciate all of it. I have some more things to say about today, but I will post them later. Just one update for you all. I just received a call from the Vancouver Cancer Clinic, and my first appointment is Mar 4th @2:45. I will also be speaking to my surgeon on Monday.
God Bless.

Ron

7 comments:

Marriage Help Centers said...

K so that might be a nice picture of me but not of my messy corner. We had just got back from a weekend of MBC. Suitcases and dirty clothes our my back drop! Men you gotta love them!
tina

paula said...

You ALWAYS have a way of saying things in such a wonderful way! Your going to do great Ron! I truly believe the mind is everything and your attitude is awesome when life does not always go as planned. Imagery is good; Tina said you were doing that? Ha Ha; I use to imagine a Pac Man (yes, from the game) was in my body eating all the cells away and that god was putting new ones in.

Thanks for keeping us posted! :)

Hugs

Paula

paula said...

PS: Tina does look great!

Unknown said...

Ron's oldest sister here, I live in Trail. You know that everyone is praying. God is our healer! A merry heart doeth good like a medicine ... so get happy!

Love Esther

Alex and Marje said...

Hi Ron and Tina and Mia, this is Marje and Alex from Fruitvale BC Canada. Are you watching the Olympics - like the Hockey? EH? How's that for a good thought? We appreciate your work on BootCamp so much. It has changed our marriage and given us the "same language". God bless you and your children. Psalm 23. Love you guys.

ScottRees said...

If Alaska is in your plans, you'll be taken care of when you get here! AND we have clean water and clean air and salmon and...well, we'll skip McDonald's and eat well and heal.
Breathe deep often, Ron. Mutated bad stuff hates oxygen. That is what they do to kill cancer cells in laboratories before they flush them. Too bad common doctors can't put this together somehow in their treatments.
Scott and LaDonna

Marriage Help Centers said...

Thank you everyone for your comments they really are encouraging.
tina